Startup Funding PRMaximize the international visibility for your funding round to build credibility and tell your company’s story to the world! Need help with PR? Contact us
Closing your funding round soon? Congratulations!
PR and media visibility is the most efficient way to build your brand and expand to a larger audience. Journalists are constantly looking for great stories, that impact people’s lives. However, an interesting story is often not enough – you also need credibility to stand out from the crowd. Getting substantial outside funding is one of the most important credibility points for a young, innovative company. Don’t miss your chance to build awareness and further increase your company’s credibility – it helps make your company interesting for future employees and investors, as well as help your potential costumers to believe in you.
Press media coverage
Stakeholders sharing your news
Become a trusted expert in your industry
Top tips for successful startup PR
- Do not rush. A typical campaign takes 4-6 weeks.
- Set goals. Select the best media for you.
- Start with why. Think about the purpose of your company.
- Tell your company’s story in a one-page press release.
- Take a new picture. Show your company in one photo.
- Get a quote. Select the most credible source.
- Forget news wires. They don’t work; instead, use email.
- Pitch, don’t spam. Contact journalists individually.
Need help executing your PR? Contact us for more information.