The best place to get media coverage, Slush Helsinki
Reading time: 2 minutes
Winter in Finland means one thing – Slush. And Slush means opportunities to get visibility for your business. The Nordic’s top tech conference attracts tens of thousands of startups, globally-recognized brands, investors, media representatives, and influencers to Helsinki every year. In short, there is no better time to get people talking about your business.
However, in such a blizzard of activity, it’s easy to get lost in the noise. The businesses that gain high-quality media coverage year-after-year have a concrete Slush PR strategy that:
- Engages the right people well in advance of the conference
- Builds a message that stands out from the crowd
- Guides its actions, so they take full advantage of the opportunities during the event.
Three reasons why Slush event is the best place to get media coverage
- A perfectly-targeted audience – from cleantech to blockchain, AI, gaming, SaaS, consumer products, biohacking and more, Slush represents the best time of the year to catch the attention of the media who care about your company’s story and mission. Media outlets from every corner of the worldwide startup community will be in town all week both at the conference and at the many side events – all you have to do it get their attention.
- The best place to find investment – The whole week is all about the founder and investor meetings. If you’re looking to find investment, the best thing you can do is earn media visibility and build credibility in the eyes of investors – the meetings should go smoother after!
- A great place to seek business partners – From Google and Microsoft to Accenture and Tieto, all the multinational players are in town. That’s aside from the thousands of startups and growth companies looking to form new business relationships. Get ahead of the competition by honing your story, defining your message and building credibility through earned media hits.
As an official Slush Supporting Partner, we at San Francisco have been helping startups, and growth companies get Slush media coverage since 2011. If you are planning to announce:
- New product launch
- Funding round closure
- Major industry partnerships
- Company milestones
- New research insights
- Keynote speeches
With all our PR knowledge and years of experience at the event, we’ve got you covered. We also know what it takes to get the most out of your on-site PR activities, so you don’t end up hanging around your booth waiting for opportunities to fall into your lap.
We want to help you maximize your PR coverage at Slush.